7-8 stemmed strawberries
1 bunch of mint
2 limes, quartered & juiced
2 cups of lemon-lime flavor soda
1 cup of white rum
3-4 tbsps of Sugar
- Take one of the lime quarters and run along the rim of tumblers/glasses.
- Pour 2 tbsps of sugar onto a flat surface and run rims against it.
- Set glasses aside.
- Juice the quartered limes into a pitcher.
- Throw in the juiced limes, strawberries, and mint (with stems cut off).
- Add 1-2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get a muddler and muddle (hehe) all together til strawberries are in pieces.
- Add soda and Rum and Stir.
- Add Ice to glasses and pour Strawberry Mojito mix.